Scripts » Comedy Skits » Script Details

The King and The Really Annoying Kid Every Class Has
(2-2.5m)   by  Morgan Fisher
English    (55485 Views)
Entertainment

King:(enters classroom) I have arrived you may worship me now!(sees nobody is worshiping him) I said WORSHIP ME!

Annoying kid:I don’t wanna, you see I had this bad lunch and I don’t feel good

King: YOU DARE DEFY ME???

Annoying kid: I dareith you guess

King: You shall be dealt with later until then let us resume our education

Annoying kid: pssst…. Dude

King: You dare address me in such a foul way???

Annoying kid: I just need a pencil gosh

King:Fine Fine I guess you can use the royal pencil(Gives pencil)

Annoying kid: it’s just a pencil your royal highness-Oh I am sorry your royal shortness

King: You dare mock my short stature??? It’s highness

Annoying kid: For you it’s not

King: You dare insult(dramatic pause) ME!?!?!?!?!?!

Annoying kid: You say “you dare” a lot

King: Whatever

Annoying kid: Hey did you see family guy last night? Remember when stewie tried to-

King: Will you stop? I’m trying to focus!

Annoying kid: Hey king, king, king ,king, king, king, king, king

King: WHAT?!?!?!?!

Annoying kid: Well if you are going to be rude about it I won’t tell you

King: THAT IS IT! I have had it up to here with you! You sir, are hereby banished from my kingdom

Annoying kid: What kingdom?

King: The kingdom of(super dramatic pause here) DRAMATICA!!

Annoying kid: First of all I don’t think that really exists and second you are banished from my kingdom of(he thinks hard) Scientifica-land-place

King: Please only a king can banish somebody from a kingdom

Annoying kid: Yeah and only your mamma can create something that ugly

King: You dare speak ill of my mother?????

Annoying kid: Ugly & deaf that is a bad combination

King: SO BE IT THEN! Your mother-

Teacher: Break it up you two before I have to give you both one way tickets to the kingdom of Detentionia

Annoying kid & King: Sorry

King: But his momma is  so ugly-

Annoying kid: Okay that is it! We will settle this like real men in the courtyard tomorrow at 4:01.

King: So rock, paper, scissors?

Annoying kid: Yeah

King: SO BE IT THEN

TO BE CONTINUED

Add to Favorite

This script is set for Public use. To use the script in ANY form you should get permission from the author first. You need to be a community member in order to contact the author.
Public Script: Post in full. Even though it's free, to use the script in any form you should get permission from Morgan Fisher first. Become the community member to send Morgan Fisher a private message.
Private Script: Post in partial.  Become the author's friend and you may view the full length script here.
Commercial Script: Intended for sale and post in partial or as synopsis. You need to contact the author for more details.

• Currently 4/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
23 Votes Comments (26)

Author's Message

"It IS okay to put this script into a video, all you have to do is letting me know you're doing so, give me credit for it, and send me the link of the final cut!

Also sorry if there are any mistakes in the script i usually write these late at night and don't proofread a lot."
~ Morgan Fisher

Copyright Statement

Morgan Fisher
Morgan Fisher

Comments (26)

VERY funny!

Posted by: Julie   on 10/26/2010 at 9:24 PM
Very funny, mind if I use this a video on youtube?

Posted by: sammy   on 2/5/2011 at 11:11 AM
Yes you can sammy but make sure you give credit to Morgan Fisher & Jay Gutierrez have fun

Posted by: Morgan Fisher   on 2/5/2011 at 7:21 PM
I LOVE THiS. I am going to make a video with hit son youtube. I will give all credits to: Morgan Fisher & Jay Gutierrez Thankss

Posted by: Monica   on 6/20/2011 at 8:20 PM
Okay thanks and have fun!!

Posted by: Morgan Fisher   on 6/20/2011 at 8:38 PM
Hahah this is hilarious! I am going to remember this and make a YouTube video about it!

Posted by: Jennifer   on 7/24/2011 at 10:38 AM
same im doing an audition for a high skool thing in i feel in love with this scripted

Posted by: shiade clarke    on 7/26/2011 at 2:52 AM
Hmmmmm, should I actually make a sequel to this script and if so, how would you like it to go?

Posted by: Morgan Fisher   on 9/10/2011 at 5:30 PM
where is the part 2 of this story???? im going to use this for our comedy skit contest in september 24, 2011.

Posted by: renzo   on 9/20/2011 at 7:32 PM
So... I take that as you want a sequel? If you do then I will make one and on time for your contest

Posted by: Morgan Fisher   on 9/20/2011 at 7:42 PM
im soon going to be a disney channle actor i was just acting right a little plactice

Posted by: alyssa jones   on 9/20/2011 at 11:01 PM
write a sequel!!!! I love it!!!!!

Posted by: Courtney   on 9/27/2011 at 6:38 AM
Wow! This is really funny! Mind if I use it for The Beijing English Language Festival?

Posted by: Monica   on 10/2/2011 at 4:42 AM
hey...are u going 2 post a sequel??? u should! i loved this one it was hilarious!!

Posted by: courtney ann   on 11/10/2011 at 6:55 AM
how do i contact the author? this is a really good skit and i want to use it for a competition on november 30th. i want to know if i can use this skit.

Posted by: vinny   on 11/17/2011 at 8:46 AM
Vinny you have 2 options, create an account here and PM me, or you could look on my profile to get my email. And you can use my script, Break Legs!

Posted by: Morgan Fisher   on 11/17/2011 at 10:12 AM
Would you mind if I did this for my Talent Show?I'm doing a Comedy Sit and I would really love to use this,Thanks!

Posted by: Shyloh Greene   on 1/12/2012 at 6:15 AM
Go ahead

Posted by: Morgan Fisher   on 1/18/2012 at 6:14 AM
great work

Posted by: madison gomez    on 6/20/2012 at 9:05 AM
i wanna use this as a class play.can i use this.if they like it maybe then they will let me do this in our assembly.

Posted by: taylor swift 763   on 8/2/2012 at 1:19 PM
Yes you can use it 'taylor swift 763", and thank you very much "Madison Gomez"

Posted by: Morgan Fisher   on 8/4/2012 at 9:10 PM
UUUUUMMMMMM! Question. You said that it was to be continued??? Where is the second one! And why are you asking if you want a sequel if you sai TO BE CONTINUED ???!!!

Posted by: Silver Fern Fan   on 10/17/2012 at 10:28 PM
The sequel was already written; if you go to my profile and hit the scripts button it should show all my scripts (including this one and the second one). As for the asking about others about the sequel, when my friend and I wrote this script we were actually only posting on here to make sure our scripts were safely preserved (in case one of our hard drives got busted). We thought about writing, and posting, even more for everyone's amusement, but first I was wondering if there was a large enough demand. There was, and Jay and I got to work on the second one. I'm trying to talk him into helping me write a second sequel, or more original material. We aren't as funny by ourselves as we are when we're together, so it's a combination of both our brains to make every script.

Posted by: Morgan Fisher   on 10/17/2012 at 10:39 PM
I meant asking others about a sequel. I'm tired

Posted by: Morgan Fisher   on 10/17/2012 at 10:40 PM
im go ing to use this and the second one i will give you the credits

Posted by: Christin<3's greece   on 10/29/2012 at 4:47 PM
Im might use it if my class will help me by being the characters put you're email down and ill email it to you

Posted by: piewas   on 3/14/2013 at 10:20 AM