Scripts » Comedy Skits » Script Details

Is Somthing Wrong With Him?
(2-2.5m)   by  Ramzy
English    (37525 Views)
Entertainment|Music/Arts|Other

Enter MOMMA and JIMMY dragged in by the collar of his shirt and who has a high pitched squeaky voice. The SECERTARY is a highly snotty and obnoxious gum with a New York accent.

MOMMA: Thank goodness you guys are open! I was scared to death my poor little baby was going to have to stay sick until Monday!

SECRETARY: Do you have an appointment?

MOMMA: Yes we do!

SECRETARY: Name please.

JIMMY: Mom! Let me go! It is not like I am a Rottweiler trying to bite someone.

MOMMA: Shh! Wiener (Pronounced Ween-ner).

SECRETARY: Ok miss’s (pause) Wiener (this time pronounced wine-ner)

MOMMA: Its wiener!

SECRETARY: Whatever. You are going to have to wait. The doctor will see you in a second.

MOMMA: I have to see him now!

SECRETARY: Mam I cannot help you unless you cooperate with me.

MOMMA: Fine. Sit down Jimmy!

MOMMA goes and picks a magazine off the rack and JIMMY is rocking out to his iPod SICK MAN is coughing a great deal and reading over the shoulder. MOMMA gets creeped out.

SICK MAN: So watchya’ reading there?

MOMMA: Umm its called Women’s Weekly.

SICK MAN: Ohhh…. Ah! AH! AHHH! CHU!( turns head and sneezes in JIMMY’s face)

JIMMY: Ugh!

SICK MAN: Oh! Sorry about that. You have a little thing on your um- chee- j-just lemme get it for you.

JIMMY: No. That’s quite alright I would like it if you did not touch me. (Slaps hand away from her face and wipes it with his shirt.)

SECRETARY: (To MOMMA) The doctor is ready to see you guys.

JIMMY and MOMMA: Thank God!

SICK MAN: Why don’t I get to go! I have been waiting longer.

SECERTARY: Shut up.

Blackout on the waiting room. They walk into the doctor’s office and sit down. JIMMY overtime is dancing; as time goes on he gets more into it.

DOCTOR: So what seems to be troubling you two today?

MOMMA: My poor baby Jimmy keeps singing like this 9 year old girl that he listens to on his iPod and on the radio. He can’t stop. Its driving me and my family nuts! My husband left us over this! We are in debt! We had to even put up our 17 year old daughter up for adoption! It’s not normal!

DOCTOR: Hmmm. That does seem to be odd. Let me inspect him. (Inspecting) Ms. Wiener It seems like your son among many other young people across the United States has caught the epidemic.

MOMMA: Oh no! What epidemic?

DOCTOR: I am afraid he has caught Th-

JIMMY: Like baby, baby, baby, oh I thought you'd always be mine.

DOCTOR: The Bieber Fever.

MOMMA: Oh no! He sounds like a rodent, or like some sort of a pig.

DOCTOR: One of those is a highly dirty mammal that runs around and squeals a lot, and the other is a pig.

MOMMA: Is there anything we can do?

DOCTOR: I am afraid not.

MOMMA: Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Add to Favorite

The author has not decided whether the script is for public, private or commercial use.

Public Script: Post in full. Even though it's free, to use the script in any form you should get permission from Ramzy first. Become the community member to send Ramzy a private message.
Private Script: Post in partial.  Become the author's friend and you may view the full length script here.
Commercial Script: Intended for sale and post in partial or as synopsis. You need to contact the author for more details.

• Currently 4/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
18 Votes Comments (14)

Author's Message

"The epidemic sweeping the world is targeting our youth."
~ Ramzy

Copyright Statement

2011
Ramzy

Comments (14)

This was funny, love it

Posted by: Phia   on 3/4/2011 at 1:24 PM
this was so funny! and ur right the youth does have beiber fever! WHERE'S THE CURE?!

Posted by: a=awesome!   on 3/9/2011 at 8:56 PM
OMG! This is sooooo cool! I <3 it!!!! :D

Posted by: DramaQueen   on 4/26/2011 at 1:40 AM
Hey there-Great skit! lol I was wondering if you would let me use this a a video i want to make for youtube? I wont use it without your permission, so please let me know? Thanks so much!

Posted by: Sara   on 5/11/2011 at 5:46 AM
I forgot to add that you would of coarse be in the credits! sorry :)

Posted by: Sara   on 5/11/2011 at 5:49 AM
Sara- The thing with that is I am using this for a stage show of mine that is going up in October. So feel free to create a video of it in November, but I don't want a leak to hit youtube before the show comes out.

Posted by: Ramzy   on 5/11/2011 at 7:15 AM
Oh, okay no problem! I dont think it will even be out that soon anyway-I will send you the link when it does come out. Take care :)

Posted by: sara   on 5/16/2011 at 8:45 AM
Sara- thats fine. Do you have a youtube channel because I'd like to see some of your other videos, and do you have an email I can contact you at?

Posted by: Ramzy   on 5/16/2011 at 9:14 AM
LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Posted by: drama queen 2   on 5/16/2011 at 9:24 AM
LOL love it i hope u mean bieber fever is a bad thing cuz in my book it is! and of course he sings like a girl if he has it lol

Posted by: Delaney   on 8/11/2011 at 7:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U86veLlsCMI&feature=share I made your video come to life!

Posted by: dMaTzZ   on 8/20/2011 at 11:31 AM
dMaTzZ- Are you the same person as Sara that asked to make the video? If not I wished you would have asked first, but otherwise the video is nice, I don't know about some of the edits to the script though. I also didn't see my name credited for writing the script, if you could include that in the details section that'd be nice.

Posted by: Ramzy   on 8/20/2011 at 4:26 PM
Yeah sorry about that i never even thought of it but I'm adding it in the description right now...Thanks though!

Posted by: dMaTzZ   on 8/25/2011 at 8:12 PM